Sicora Consulting, Inc is searching for a driven Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern to help build and manage various marketing and social media initiatives. This paid, part-time internship is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience with small business and management consulting marketing efforts. The intern will work closely with Dr. Sicora and his associates to focus on writing, editing, and coordinating media efforts to promote LeaderShip at the Helm and Sicora Consulting while working out of a brand new downtown Minneapolis office.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Ensuring brand consistency
- Managing marketing calendar
- Assisting with social media strategies
- Supporting Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and website consistency
- Writing and editing content across all social media and web platforms
- Management of CRM
- Alignment between sales and marketing initiatives
Required Education and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in or have recently completed a degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Business Administration, Human Resources, or Organizational Development
- Highly motivated individual who is able to work independently
- Have a passion for improving organizations in a holistic manner – experience with human resources, organization development, or I/O psychology a plus
- Strong knowledge of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn social media platforms from a business perspective
- Familiarity with WordPress, Constant Contact, Microsoft Office, and CRM systems
Ready to apply? Email a letter of intent, resume, and a writing sample to email@example.com.
We can’t wait for you to join the LeaderShip at the Helm Crew!