The Happiness Practice
This transformative journey teaches participants to redefine happiness. That which makes a person inwardly happy regardless of the influence of outside forces, is how this practice defines happiness. This teaches people that happiness is not how much we smile or laugh, but how we embrace "practical happiness" instead.
- Empathetic and empowering THP facilitation
- Web Based Delivery
- Train the Trainer Education
- Analyzes Progress
- Reports Qualitative and quantitative improvements at individual, group, and organizational levels.
The Burnout Imperative
Workforce well-being is being recognized by today's innovative leaders for its strategic importance. Stress and burnout is impacting employee lives every day, and THP helps leaders to address these issues to help improve the lives of employees within their organizations.
The widespread impact caused by stress and burnout can affect people individually or can spread across the organization. It can lead to things like exhaustion, challenges coping with change, lack of engagement, lower customer satisfaction, and turnover.
The Benefits of THP
- THP empowers leaders to create individual and organizational happiness while reducing burnout and stress among their employees.
- The levels of happiness, burnout, resilience, innovation, and sustainability are measured throughout THP as well as the impact at team, departmental and organizational levels.
- We ensure participants successfully integrate and utilize key principles in their personal and professional lives.
Want to learn more about The Happiness Practice?