Learn more about yourself and how you interact in a remote work environment! Take this FREE survey and receive your personalized Working from Home Report. It provides customized tips for you based on YOUR 4 Colors of Insights, and suggests effective ways on how to continue building trust with others in a virtual setting.
TTI Success Insights offers assessment tools that help reveal human potential for the individual, teams, management, executives and entrepreneurs. TTI is a trusted partner of Sicora Consulting in the area of candidate, employee and leadership assessments.
Gain the level of understanding surrounding someone’s behaviors, motivators, emotional intelligence, and competencies. Explore the Product Solutions below and see what is right for your needs. Feel free to contact us directly and we can provide you with samples and opportunities for to experience each one for yourself.
Implementing a TTI Talent Insights® Report (DISC + 12 Driving Forces®) will paint a more complete picture of team members by revealing individual behaviors and motivators in one comprehensive report. This assessment provides a baseline of your employees on a comprehensive level, which guides them to a better understanding on how to lead and communicate more effectively; and it can predict how and why a person will act or behave in any given situation.
Benefits of Talent Insights for an organization:
- Interview process – provides insight of candidates to bring balance to a team, or a preview of the right person for the right position
- Onboarding tool – reveals a team-level view to better understand how to effectively communicate with each other
- Coaching tool – mentor employees on how to engage with others or how to handle certain situations
- Conflict management tool - discovers opportunities to improve upon and highlight effective interactions
- Leadership – offers development golas to elevate and promote employees from within
Want to get a clearer picture of your staff? Understand their behaviors (the how) and drivers (the why), in combination with EQ (how they react). This assessment will unveil the strengths and weaknesses in three important areas. TriMetrix® EQ enables you to dive deeper and paint a more complete story of an individual.
This assessment tool combines three sciences: Behaviors, Drivers and Emotional Quotient. You can use this assessment to elevate the understanding of your clients’ talent.
Organizations use TriMetrix EQ to:
- Develop talent more effectively
- Resolve conflict
- Identify future leaders
Want to hire and retain the best talent?
By implementing the insights of this report, you have a research-based tool that will create results and an environment where people are more engaged and productive. A TriMetrix® DNA (DISC + 12 Driving Forces® + Competencies) assessment will provide a report that shows you an individual’s job-related skills in combination with their behavior and drivers.
Using TriMetrix DNA shows you a person’s strengths and weaknesses. These insights are used for personal and professional development. It gives your clients a variety of ways to achieve a higher level of results.
Organizations use TriMetrix DNA to:
- Develop talent more effectively
- Hire from entry to executive level
- Identify and develop future leaders
When it is important to understand a person at his/her deepest level, TriMetrix® HD reveals precise details of behaviors, drivers, skills and capacity in one impactful report. You will enable you to see the most accurate and detailed picture of a person’s “how”, “why”,"what"(have done) and "what" (can do) to uncover insights into all levels of their talent.
With a TriMetrix HD report, will help you revitalize your business, by meticulously hiring the right individuals and maximize team communication and effectiveness.
Organizations use TriMetrix HD to:
- Reveal the best candidates for vital roles in the organization
- Select and develop individuals who are capable and motivated to perform
- Build and motivate a team to its full potential and profitability
- Analyze and identify the key strengths of an individual during the hiring process for leadership and other exempt positions