TTI Success Insights
Results that are real, impactful and powerful
TTI Success Insights offers assessment tools that help reveal human potential for the individual, teams, management, executives and entrepreneurs. TTI is a trusted partner of Sicora Consulting in the area of candidate, employee and leadership assessments. Explore the Product Solutions below and see what is right for your needs. Feel free to contact us directly and we can provide you with samples and opportunities for to experience each one for yourself.
Discover How TTI Success Insights Can Help Your Team Succeed
Understand individual behaviors, motivators, emotional intelligence, and competencies so you can increase your team effectiveness and maximize your success.
- Interview process – provides insight of candidates to bring balance to a team, or a preview of the right person for the right position
- Onboarding tool – reveals a team-level view to better understand how to effectively communicate with each other
- Coaching tool – mentor employees on how to engage with others or how to handle certain situations
- Conflict management tool – discovers opportunities to improve upon and highlight effective interactions
- Leadership – offers development goals to elevate and promote employees from within
Want to get a clearer picture of your staff? Understand their behaviors (the how) and drivers (the why), in combination with EQ (how they react). This assessment will unveil the strengths and weaknesses in three important areas. TriMetrix® EQ enables you to dive deeper and paint a more complete story of an individual.
This assessment tool combines three sciences: Behaviors, Drivers and Emotional Quotient. You can use this assessment to elevate the understanding of your clients’ talent. Organizations use TriMetrix EQ to:
- Develop talent more effectively
- Resolve conflict
- Identify future leaders
Want to hire and retain the best talent? By implementing the insights of this report, you have a research-based tool that will create results and an environment where people are more engaged and productive. A TriMetrix DNA (DISC + 12 Driving Forces® + Competencies) assessment will provide a report that shows you an individual’s job-related skills in combination with their behavior and drivers.
Using TriMetrix DNA shows you a person’s strengths and weaknesses. These insights are used for personal and professional development. It gives your clients a variety of ways to achieve a higher level of results. Organizations use TriMetrix DNA to:
- Develop talent more effectively
- Hire from entry to executive level
- Identify and develop future leaders
When it is important to understand a person at his/her deepest level, TriMetrix HD reveals precise details of behaviors, drivers, skills and capacity in one impactful report. You will enable you to see the most accurate and detailed picture of a person’s “how”, “why”,”what”(have done) and “what” (can do) to uncover insights into all levels of their talent.
With a TriMetrix HD report, will help you revitalize your business, by meticulously hiring the right individuals and maximize team communication and effectiveness. Organizations use TriMetrix HD to:
- Reveal the best candidates for vital roles in the organization
- Select and develop individuals who are capable and motivated to perform
- Build and motivate a team to its full potential and profitability
- Analyze and identify the key strengths of an individual during the hiring process for leadership and other exempt positions
By investing in job benchmarking, you’ll secure the talent necessary for success while eliminating common biases often associated with the hiring process. It is important to understand why the job exists, how success in the job is measured, and how it fits the company strategy.
Job benchmarking allows you to easily determine the best job fit and identify coaching opportunities so effective hiring decisions can be made and productivity can begin immediately. Organizations use job benchmarking to:
- Understand personality style and the lens by which someone perceives the world
- Define and identify what motivates people and measure the strength of the motivations behind behaviors
- Measure an individual’s level of development in 25 business-related competencies
- Reveal the best candidates for roles and analyze and identify the key strengths of an individual
- Develop talent more effectively, resolve conflict, and identify future leaders